Our business is helping you feel protected and live well. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and safety of you, our staff and the communities we share is our top priority.
At our head office in Regina, we helped minimize the risk of transmission during the initial stages of the pandemic by closing our front counter. In recent weeks, Regina has experienced consistently low numbers of active COVID-19 cases. So, effective September 9, we’ve put safety precautions in place and re-opened our front counter for in-person service. Staff are happy to assist you with purchases, payment inquiries and plan and benefit inquiries.
Here’s what you need to know if you’re planning to stop by:
Front counter hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Safety first precautions:
- To help keep everyone safe, please don’t visit us if: you have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath; you've travelled outside of Canada within the past 14 days; you've been in close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and/or you’ve tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days;
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided at our front entrance;
- Please maintain six feet of physical distance from others;
- Claims drop-off available: You’re welcome to drop off your claims in the box provided in our lobby, but please note we’re not handling claims at the front counter at this time. Thanks for your patience.
And remember, we’re always available to serve you online and in the following ways:
- Questions? Check out our website for information and FAQs, available 24/7. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can’t find the answer you need. Or call us at 306.352.7638 or 1.800.667.3699.
- Submitting claims? Online is your best and quickest option. Sign up for a My GMS account and you’ll be able to submit claims online and sign-up for direct deposit to have your claim payments automatically put into your account. No need to worry about cheques being delayed in the mail.
- Skip the paperwork! To avoid submitting a claim altogether, show your GMS ID card at your pharmacy, dentist or healthcare provider and ask if they’ll bill us directly.
- Payments? Call us at 306.352.7638 or 1.800.667.3699 and we’ll take your payment by credit card. You can also call us to set up convenient monthly payments that are automatically debited from your bank account.