Using our online Claim Submission Form is a quick and easy way to send us your claim—plus it is available 24/7. Please note you will need to send scans of your receipts when using the online form. To make sure your claim is processed quickly and accurately please:
- check-off the Declaration statement;
- use the Attachments section to include your scanned receipts; and
- click the “Submit Claim” button.
If you're sending us health and dental claims through the mail, simply complete a GMS Health Benefits Claim Form and attach the original receipts for the product or service you're claiming. Completed forms and receipts can be mailed to:
Group Medical Services
2055 Albert Street
PO Box 1949
Regina, SK S4P 0E3
- GMS does not return receipts, so be sure to keep copies of receipts if you require them to co-ordinate claims with other insurers or for income tax purposes.
- Claims must be submitted within 12 months of the date of service in order to be eligible for reimbursement.
- If your individual or group health and dental policy terminates, you must submit claims to GMS within 30 days following the date of termination of the policy.