As our System Network Administrator you play a key role in enabling our business to deliver the best value and experience for our customers through the latest technologies.It's more than just keeping the lights on with this role. We strive to use the latest technologies to deliver the best value and experience to our customers. You'll be responsible for contributing to new platform architecture, internal network, and keep us up to speed on technology safety, security, and compliance. It's more than just the day to day operations, so if you get excited about:
- Solving problems for internal customers to enable exceptional customer service
- Sharing meaningful input into the design and deployment of new technologies and systems
- Working with end users to collaborate on solutions
- Researching and implementing the best technologies to deliver added value
- Getting technical with the latest and greatest hardware and operating systems
Then, this could be your dream opportunity!
Set yourself apart
Here's the nuts and bolts of what we're looking for. Use them as a guide to truly differentiate yourself from the competition.
- Agility & Curiosity: Do your questions encourage experimentation and spark ideas?
- Problem Solving: Do you actively explore and analyze potential solutions?
- Accountability: Can your team count on you to deliver? Can you count on yourself?
- Collaboration: Is your favourite team motto "all for one and one for all?"
Your must haves
Bachelor's degree, or Certificate/Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three or more years of relevant experience in working with medium sized networks
- Experience with both on premise and cloud-based computing
- Thorough understanding of network protocols and network security principles
At GMS Health and Travel Insurance, we've been helping Canadians feel protected and live well for more than 70 years. We care about our customers, our community and each other, giving back with our time and talents, not to mention our support for vital health programs in cardiac care and trauma services. We've also been named one of Saskatchewan's Top Employers for seven years running.
Think you'd like to be part of a team that truly takes care of our customers, our communities and each other? All in all, we're a pretty awesome bunch to work with!
Are We A Fit?
If you think so, please apply by June 28, 2019. We'd love to reach out to everyone who applies, but we just don't have enough hands! If you're selected for an interview, we'll be in touch. If not, please consider us again in the future.