At GMS Health Insurance, we've been helping Canadians feel protected and live well for more than 70 years. We care about our customers, our community and each other, giving back with our time and talents, not to mention our support for vital health programs in cardiac care and trauma services. We've also been named one of Saskatchewan's Top Employers for ten years running.
Think you'd like to be part of a team that truly takes care of our customers, our communities and each other? All in all, we're a pretty awesome bunch to work with!
Why is being a Customer Service Representative employee so great?
- We offer a starting salary of $21.39 per hour with opportunities for sales bonus and annual increases.
- Full-time employees are eligible for our extensive benefits package including health, dental, HSA coverage, pension matching and access to an EFAP program.
- We provide comprehensive training that will help you achieve success.
- Full-Time Employees - You'll be assigned a rotating full-time shift within the hours of 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday only. You'll start with 3 weeks' vacation, pro-rated for time worked, plus one paid wellness day per month for even more balance.
Here's the role
As our frontline ambassador, you will use your positive attitude and impressive customer service skills to build strong customer relationships. You will help service our customers by answering inbound calls, making outbound calls or providing in-person service. Your listening skills and aptitude for problem-solving will be key in helping meet all our customer's needs. Do you:
- Have a passion for customer service and helping others?
- Get excited about identifying and resolving customers' needs?
- Get a sense of accomplishment from meeting targets and achieving your goals?
If you answered yes to any of the above, this might be your dream opportunity.
Set yourself apart
Here's the nuts and bolts of what we're looking for. Use these as a guide for how you can truly differentiate yourself from the competition.
- Interpersonal Skills - can you engage with our clients in a calm and professional manner at all times?
- Communication Skills - do you put forward recommendations in exciting and clear language?
- Decision Making - can you gather the necessary information to satisfy your customer's inquiry?
Your must haves
- High school diploma, or combination of education and work experience.
- Prior experience in customer service, financial services, or administration considered an asset.
- LLQP or Accident and Sickness license would be considered an asset
- An understanding of MS Office.
Are we a fit?
If you think so, please apply by September 24th, 2023. We'd love to reach out to everyone who applies, but we just don't have enough hands! If you're selected for an interview, we'll be in touch. If not, please consider us again in the future.