At GMS Health and Travel Insurance, we've been helping Canadians feel protected and live well for more than 70 years. We care about our customers, our community and each other, giving back with our time and talents, not to mention our support for vital health programs in cardiac care and trauma services. We've also been named one of Saskatchewan's Top Employers for nine years!
Think you'd like to be part of a team that truly takes care of our customers, our communities, and each other? All in all, we're a pretty awesome bunch to work with!
Here's the role
As a Regional Sales Director you are the connection between GMS and our brokers and advisors. You will be responsible for establishing, developing, and maintaining relationships with brokers and agents in addition to promoting GMS products through our sales and marketing activities. At its core, this position is responsible for achieving sales and profitability goals for GMS.
- Enjoy building relationships with people and providing excellent service to them?
- Love strengthening a business through sales and product improvement?
- Get excited about achieving sales targets with a growth mindset?
If you answered yes to any of the above, this might be your dream opportunity!
Set yourself apart
Here's the nuts and bolts of what we're looking for. Use these as a guide for how you can truly differentiate yourself from the competition.
- Results Orientation: Do you set high expectations for yourself and push towards milestones?
- Impact and Influence: Can you understand different perspectives and opinions while sharing yours in an open environment?
- Relationship Building: Can you establish and maintain credible relationships with trust and integrity?
Your must haves
- Minimum 5 years' experience in financial services sales,
- Strong understanding of the health and travel insurance market, including product design, distribution, and financial management.
- LLQP or Accident and Sickness licensing required.
- Valid Driver's license is required.
This position is responsible for West Ontario, anything west of the 427 highway, including large centres like Brampton and Hamilton. Travelling in this area is a key component of this position.
Are we a fit?
If you think so, please apply by January 23, 2022. We'd love to reach out to everyone who applies, but we just don't have enough hands! If you're selected for an interview, we'll be in touch. If not, please consider us again in the future.