At GMS Health and Travel Insurance, we've been helping Canadians feel protected and live well for more than 70 years. We care about our customers, our community and each other, giving back with our time and talents, not to mention our support for vital health programs in cardiac care and trauma services. We've also been named one of Saskatchewan's Top Employers for seven years running.
Think you'd like to be part of a team that truly takes care of our customers, our communities and each other? All in all, we're a pretty awesome bunch to work with!
Here's the role
As the team lead for our Growth and Retention team, you will champion exceptional customer service and deliver an experience that creates customers for life. Your exciting ideas for increasing and retaining great customers will be key!
Do you thrive on:
- Providing strong leadership through coaching and developing others?
- Effectively managing performance and enabling the success of your team?
- Managing, conserving and growing customer relationships?
- Handling escalations and presenting solutions to solve customer problems?
If you answered yes to any of the above, this might be your dream opportunity!
Set yourself apart
Here's the nuts and bolts of what we're looking for. Use these as a guide for how you can truly differentiate yourself from the competition.
- Leadership can you build engagement and enable others to meet and exceed their goals?
- Customer Focus do you pride yourself on maintaining expert knowledge of the business to implement innovative solutions for our customers?
- Results Orientation do you consistently set and deliver well-defined and high performance standards?
- Planning and Organizing do you thrive on coordinating and prioritizing resources to keep information and decisions flowing?
Your must haves
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a people management or leadership role.
- Exposure to working in a call centre environment in a leadership role would be an asset.
- Minimum 2 years in a sales related role, or experience related to customer retention and inside sales.
- Completion of post-secondary education is preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience in customer service.
- Proficiency with using MS Office, VoIP phone systems, and/or customer service tracking systems.
- Prior experience in insurance or financial services would be considered a strong asset.
Are we a fit?
If you think so, please apply by November 17, 2019. We'd love to reach out to everyone who applies, but we just don't have enough hands! If you're selected for an interview, we'll be in touch. If not, please consider us again in the future.