Insured Group Benefit Plans
For groups of 26 or more employees
GMS Insured Benefit Plans are designed and custom-quoted for groups of 26 or more employees.
With an Insured Group Benefits Plan, benefit schedules, coverage restrictions and maximums can be tailored to fit each group.
GMS provides competitive bids for companies with existing plans. For a competitive quotation, we request that employers supply the following information:
- Current schedule of benefits or equivalent plan design
- Employee demographics (including family status, date of birth, occupations)
- If Life/Disability is being quoted, salary and hire date of each employee is required
- Length of time with current carrier
- Claims and rate history (with effective dates)
Life & Disability Coverage
GMS also provides quotes for group Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Dependent Life, Weekly Indemnity and Long Term Disability for 3 or more enrolments.
For your GMS Insured Benefit Plan quote, contact a GMS Regional Sales Leader who will work with your insurance broker to provide all the information you need to create a GMS Insured Group Benefit Plan for your business today!